An accessibility statement is a legal requirement for public sector bodies. They’re a powerful declaration of your commitment to accessibility.
We’ll help you write and publish a compliant accessibility statement, which both meets legal requirements and empowers disabled users to understand what they can and can't do on your website.
- Assessment of your service’s compliance against WCAG 2.1 and 2.2
- Creation of bespoke accessibility statement outlining achievements and issues
- Statement content checked against Public Sector Accessibility Regulations guidelines
- Guidance on remediation when users are faced with accessibility barriers
- Includes contacts and advice for users faced with accessibility barriers
- Plain language explanation to ensure an inclusive accessibility statement
- Accurate assessment of compliance status
- Inclusion of required legal wording and content
- Technical section includes which WCAG 2.1/2.2 success criteria failed
- Advice regarding exemptions, disproportionate burden and roadmap
- Objective assessment on the accessibility of your service
- Illustrates and organisations commitment to accessibility
- Mitigates against any legal implications
- Helps you achieve compliance against the Public Sector Accessibility Regulations
- Publish a technically accurate and easy to understand statement
- Confidence that your accessibility statement is compliant with the Regulations
- WCAG 2.1 and WCAG2.2 alignment (AA and AAA)
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.