Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Cloud Security Services (AWS ProServe)
Cloud Security Services provides consultants to help customers securely run their business in AWS. We help ensure digital resilience, endurance and security controls of workloads within AWS, helping you meet business and governance needs based on AWS core security foundational themes: IAM, Logging/Monitoring, Infrastructure Security, Data Protection and Incident Response.
- AWS-facilitated security workshops
- Focused on your enterprise architecture/infrastructure/management/security teams
- Aligned to core security compliance programmes: ISO, PCI, GDPR, NCSC
- Deep-dive into AWS security and the cloud shared responsibility model
- AWS security controls appropriately mapped to your environment’s requirements
- Review of security posture, report with maturity assessment and recommendations
- Understanding and knowledge of AWS security features and best practices.
- AWS security architecture aligned-with mandates including ISO, PCI, GDPR, NCSC
- Continuous security compliance mechanisms defined for deployment into AWS environments
- Defined security baseline for AWS environments
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.