Genomics on AWS (AWS ProServe)
AWS Professional Services assists customers in implementing the scalable processing of genomics data on AWS. Architectural solution areas include data storage, execution of bioinformatics workflows for secondary and tertiary analysis, and the use of machine learning (ML) methods.
- Review of existing data platform/s and associated workflows.
- Design and recommendations for cost-efficient, secure storage of genomics data.
- Design and recommendations for efficient, scalable execution of bio-informatics workflows.
- Design and recommendations for aggregated large-scale datasets of genetic variants.
- Recommendations for machine learning on AWS for improved genomics insights.
- Co-creation of technical designs for pilot implementations.
- Support during the technical implementation of pilots.
- Recommendations and support for moving pilot implementations to production.
- Reduces the time required to gain insights from genomics data
- Enables the customer to rapidly implement a genomics platform
- Enables a scalable, reliable, performant, cost-effective, compliant and secure platform
- Builds customer capability in implementing and managing genomics workflows, datasets
- Enables execution, processing, analysis of secondary and tertiary genomics data
- Enables large-scale analytics on genomics data
£1,161 to £2,534 a unit a day
Request an accessible format
8 2 5 9 2 2 7 2 3 2 3 5 2 5 5
Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Telephone: +44 (0) 7825112477
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
- The Genomics on AWS Service provides a structured approach to evaluate the customer's current capabilities and compare those against industry best practice.
- Planning service works with specific services
- Hosting or software services the planning service works with
- Amazon Web Services
- Training service provided
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- Security services
- Security services type
- Security design
- Ongoing support service
- Service constraints
- Onsite engagement may start 2-6 weeks after call-off signature.
- Email or online ticketing support
- Phone support
- Web chat support
- Support levels
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Other security clearance
- Government security clearance
- Up to Developed Vetting (DV)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- £1,161 to £2,534 a unit a day
- Discount for educational organisations