eGov Solutions LTD
Attendance & Attainment Collection Service for CIC/CIN/CP/EHCP
We offer a secure cloud-based Attendance & Attainment Collection and Monitoring Service. Fully supported ePEP application for all Vulnerable cohorts: Children Looked After (CLA/LAC),Children in Need (CIN),Child Protection (CP) and children with EHCP/SEN plans. Live ePEP analytic dashboards, automatic reminder notifications and alerts for attendance officers for daily AM-PM collections.
- Single Sign-on Cloud-based attendance platform accessible 24/7.
- Automatic attendance and attainment collection notifications/extraction - live calling.
- Live daily or weekly AM-PM fully managed-dedicated collection service.
- Attendance officer profile landing page for live cohort collection results.
- Report Builder for self-build bespoke live attendance & attainment reporting.
- ILO/OLA automatic attendance/punctuality/suspension notifications and alerts.
- Multiple 3rd party Attendance API-live date extractor and importer.
- Real-time advanced attendance dashboards with customisable management interface.
- Self-Build look-up tables for customised-streamlining DfE attendance codes.
- Assessment data collected i.e termly teacher assessments, SATs, GCSE’s, A-levels
- Improved accuracy and quantity of attendance data collection results guaranteed.
- Significantly reduced costs saved from outsourcing data management.
- Reduced administration through automated collections and absent alerts.
- Access to real-time ILO-OLA attendance data for full accountability.
- Defined roll (Attendance Officer) improved information sharing from schools.
- Individual school/provider attendance dashboards for clear report visualisation.
- Alerts and self programmable notifications for improved safeguarding.
- Parent-Carer portal for essential feedback and absent validation.
- SIMs-Bromcom-RM data extractor directly from schools improving accuracy.
- Our support team will fully manage attendance collections saving time.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.