DLP ASSURED SERVICES LIMITED
NHS DSP Toolkit Audit
Our audit provides an independent assessment of an organisation’s NHS Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPT) submission to NHS Digital, as part of the Strengthening Assurance Framework.
The audit is suitable for Trusts (Acute, Foundation, Ambulance and Mental Health), CCGs, ICSs, CSUs, Local Authorities and others seeking an independent assessment.
- Audits are undertaken by experienced Infosec and Privacy practitioners
- Auditor’s professional judgement will guide how the standards are met
- Scope is based upon the NHS Digital audit specification
- DSPT controls found will be reviewed and assessed
- Inconsistencies identified during the audit will be highlighted
- Audit assignment will include a written Audit report and debrief
- Audits undertaken by 2-person team
- Potential cyber security and privacy improvements will be suggested
- Practitioner team has certifications including CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, CIPP/E
- Provides independent assurance on the quality of your DSPT assertions
- Audit is undertaken by experienced information security and privacy experts
- Audit will validate if assertions made meet the DSPT requirements
- Helps highlight, understand and address data security and privacy risks
- Get up-to-date, objective guidance on how to improve controls
- Audit will consider the maturity of the controls found
- Helps identify improvements to controls, not just assess DSPT compliance
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.