Technology Organisation Design
Strategy IT takes an activity-centred approach to designing high-performance modern technology organisations. We work with you to develop an integrated digital, data and technology enabling organisation that fits the purpose. First, we define key business activities, digital capabilities, roles, target operating and structure models, and then map people to positions.
- Discovery and research to identify the challenge and opportunities.
- Alignment of customer, business, cloud, data and digital strategic requirements.
- Benchmarking of organisation with an industry best practice model.
- Identifying key activities, and core capabilities needed to meet objectives.
- Alignment to DDAT and SFIA capability frameworks.
- Defining of target operating model, roles and organisation structure.
- Mapping talent to roles based on capability or development potential.
- Identify career development pathways and progression opportunities.
- Establish equally valued technical and management career paths.
- Design talent management strategies for a high performing workforce.
- Required activities, capabilities and roles are defined before people matching.
- Promotes equality of opportunities based on competence.
- Ensure a clear understanding of career opportunities and performance requirements.
- Provide learning and development opportunities aligned to business requirements.
- Improves the ability to target the right talent and skills.
- Aligns roles and job descriptions with a common capability framework.
- Improves workforce planning and resource allocation.
- Identifies the critical activities and value proposition of the team.
- Provided a benchmark to reassess improvements and maturity.
- Identify priorities for urgent improvement and increase in capability.
£450 to £1,500 a unit a day
Request an accessible format
8 5 2 0 9 0 1 3 1 3 5 1 8 5 3
Strategy IT Limited
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
- Strategy IT will work collaboratively to gather and understand requirements and provide planning services that include business analysis, enterprise architecture, solution design and programme and project management that are all focused on meeting user and business needs. We utilise an agile, iterative approach, have a library of tried and trusted re-usable approaches from previous deliveries that will help avoid delay, build your capability quickly and are experienced in working within multi-supplier environments.
- Planning service works with specific services
- Training service provided
- How the training service works
- Strategy IT can help build capability in your organisation via training, shadowing, mentoring, coaching or the creation of knowledge repositories for useful collateral. This includes training course design, facilitated group training sessions, video conference training sessions or short sharp sessions. We deliver informal on the job training, by embedding ourselves in client teams
- Training is tied to specific services
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
- How the setup or migration service works
Strategy IT provides cloud adoption services, starting with an assessment, we work with you to envision, discover, define and design the most appropriate solutions and cloud adoption journey that is tailored to your circumstances and expected outcomes.
We bring a different perspective on how to deliver technology-enabled change. We focus on people, understanding your needs and putting them at the centre of everything that we design, build and configure. Then we bring together this knowledge, our capability, experience, processes, tools, and agility to identify and execute cloud migrations that are successful, optimised and sustainable by ensuring that adoption and change management is given equal value to technology change.
- Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- How the quality assurance and performance testing works
- Strategy IT will work with your organisation to ensure we have clearly understood your business, technical and performance requirements to enable us to jointly develop appropriate approaches to confirm that requirements have been met.
- Security services
- Security services type
- Security strategy
- Security design
- Ongoing support service
- Service constraints
- Email or online ticketing support
- Phone support
- Phone support availability
- 9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday
- Web chat support
- Support levels
- We can provide varying levels of support, with appropriate pricing to go with it.
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Conforms to BS7858:2019
- Government security clearance
- Up to Security Clearance (SC)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- £450 to £1,500 a unit a day
- Discount for educational organisations