Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Training: AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders
This course is for individuals who seek an understanding of how to manage, optimize, and predict costs as you run workloads on AWS. You learn how to implement architectural best practices, explore cost optimization strategies, and design patterns to help you architect cost-efficient solutions on AWS.
- Instructor-led three-day course
- Live or virtual
- Access to a full suite of supporting materials
- Explain the cost of core AWS services
- Determine and predict costs associated with cloud workloads
- Use strategies and best practices to reduce AWS costs
- Use AWS tools to manage, monitor, alert, and optimize spend
- Apply strategies to monitor service costs and usage
- Implement governance; resource tagging, account structure, provisioning, permissions, and access
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.