Zoonou's non-functional test (NFT) services include: penetration, security, load, performance, accessibility and usability testing. Each discipline is managed by a Head of Service, who leads an in-house team of specialists. In addition to consultancy and test execution, we also provide workshops to improve culture and staff awareness around non-functional testing.
- UK-Based Quality Assurance (QA) Consultants and Test Analysts.
- Test strategy, design, planning, scripting, execution, resource management and reporting.
- Pen Testing: CREST accredited methodologies informed by OWASP Top 10.
- Load Testing: identify performance bottlenecks in websites and mobile apps.
- Accessibility Testing: WCAG v2.1, 2.2 audits/reviews to level A/AA/AAA.
- Usability Testing: user testing, UX research and expert reviews.
- Consultancy helps to identify the scope and best approach.
- Workshops help with knowledge transfer and improve understanding.
- A wide range of common and open source tools used.
- Clear and useful reporting together with remediation advice when applicable.
- Gold Partner with the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB).
- Scalable, flexible and cost-effective delivery models.
- Identify and mitigate the risk of vulnerabilities/weaknesses in applications.
- Increase the reliability, scalability and stability of your cloud-based service.
- Build accessible and inclusive web and mobile applications.
- Helps you achieve compliance with the Public Sector Accessibility Regulations.
- Get insights into user behaviours and attitudes.
- Measure emotional engagement and identify usability pain-points.
- Aligns with Government Digital Service Standard and supports GDS assessments.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited. Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.