Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Cloud Application Modernisation (AWS ProServe)
Cloud Application Modernisation helps AWS customers with their initiatives to modernise their application portfolio using AWS recommended best-practices guidance and cloud-native design patterns for building secure, scalable, modern, agile applications in the Cloud. The engagement supports the assessment, design, migration or development of applications to a cloud native microservices-based architecture.
- Applies to desktop, server and streaming applications.
- Provides consultancy support and recommendations for application modernisation projects.
- Review current state architecture and propose future state cloud architecture.
- Re-architect and modernize technology stack
- Re-design application with modular approach
- Migrate/extend to new framework & language
- Rebuild or refactor CI/CD pipelines to facilitate faster release cycle
- Provision of customised sample code deployment scripts for in-scope microservices.
- Experience of best practice gained from multiple global modernisation engagements.
- Reduced modernisation timescales.
- Provides greater cloud efficiency in-terms of resources, speed and cost
- Increased understanding of microservices architecture and benefits.
- Documented roadmap for successful modernization and adoption of microservices.
- Easier code updates, which accelerates time-to-market for new features.
- Increased uptime. Service independence increases an application’s resistance to failure.
- Independent scaling of microservices to meet demand.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.