Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Services
Explore, adopt, and exploit the benefits of AI and Machine Learning (ML). Deliver predictive analytics, computer vision and conversational interfaces, and achieve digital transformation. Interactive workshops will explore possible opportunities and delivery, from Discovery to Live, and will ensure value and integration with business processes and existing technology.
- Interactive workshops and research identify opportunities for AI and ML
- Development of prototypes and pilots
- User needs analysis to underpin Discovery and delivery
- Data exploration to identify ML opportunities
- DataOps approach and development of minimum viable algorithm
- Data science Discovery covering technology, algorithm, architecture, and organisational impact
- Development of voice and text conversational interfaces
- Techniques for fraud detection, forecasting, optimisation, classification, and personalisation
- Image and object recognition and classification
- Experienced data scientists from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Support human decisions with machine learning capability
- AI solutions developed for users based on user needs
- Upskilling of your staff through working with BJSS experts
- Automate repetitive effort and focus staff skills effectively
- Integrate AI with existing infrastructure and processes effectively
- Reduce cost, improve user experience with predictive techniques and personalisation
- Support those less digitally capable with conversational interfaces
- Prove value early and deliver data science solutions incrementally
- Deliver ethical AI with experts in algorithmic bias and fairness
£350 a unit a day
Request an accessible format
8 9 1 3 7 6 9 1 5 5 5 5 1 8 7
Telephone: 0113 297 9797
- Planning service
- How the planning service works
- BJSS uses its proven Enterprise Agile delivery approach, which is aligned to the GDS service framework, in order to guide clients through the planning and implementation of cloud services.
- Planning service works with specific services
- Hosting or software services the planning service works with
- Applies to any public cloud provider.
- Training service provided
- How the training service works
- BJSS provides comprehensive training across all provided services, including cloud services training, knowledge transfer, accreditation development and shadowing.
- Training is tied to specific services
Setup and migration
- Setup or migration service available
- How the setup or migration service works
- BJSS has expertise in migrating complex applications to the cloud and can provide a number of public sector references within this field of work. BJSS has delivered many complex application migrations from on-premises to cloud, and has developed an end-to-end, five-step process to assist with smooth migration. The process' steps include building the business case, application assessment and migration strategy, validation and testing, migration execution, and operating and optimising.
- Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services
- List of supported services
- Hybrid to Public Cloud
Quality assurance and performance testing
- Quality assurance and performance testing service
- How the quality assurance and performance testing works
BJSS' experienced test practitioners deliver a range of QA and performance testing services, including:
• Defining and establishing test policy.
• Agile test strategy.
• Test tooling consultancy.
• Test project health check assessments.
• Agile transition.
• Test process re-engineering.
- Security services
- Security services type
- Security strategy
- Security risk management
- Security design
- Cyber security consultancy
- Security incident management
- Security audit services
- Ongoing support service
- Types of service supported
- Buyer hosting or software
- Hosting or software provided by your organisation
- Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation
- How the support service works
BJSS can provide services on a resource augmentation basis, as part of a project team, as an outsourced service, and as a fully managed service, customised to client service requirements.
BJSS can also provide transition and transformation services and will manage client environments, either on-premise or hosted in the public Cloud.
Key features include:
•Proactive monitoring and alerting.
•SPOC for 3rd party suppliers and the business.
•24/7/365 monitoring and management.
•Real-time, automated, alerting and dashboards.
•Network Operations Centre service.
Licence management of components within the cloud.
•Integration with Incident and Change management tools.
•Proactive capacity management.
•Regular service reviews.
- Service constraints
- Email or online ticketing support
- Yes, at extra cost
- Support response times
- By agreement with the client.
- User can manage status and priority of support tickets
- Online ticketing support accessibility
- None or don’t know
- Phone support
- Phone support availability
- 9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday
- Web chat support
- Support levels
BJSS' support levels are customised to client requirements, however default support levels are:
• Priority 1: - Response time = 30 minutes - Target Resolution time = 4 hours
• Priority 2: - Response time = 1 hour - Target resolution time = 8 hours
• Priority 3: - Response time = 2 hours - Target resolution time = 3 days
• Priority 4: - Response time = Next working day - Target resolution time = 10 days
- Supplier type
- Not a reseller
- Staff security clearance
- Other security clearance
- Government security clearance
- Up to Developed Vetting (DV)
Standards and certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001
- ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date
- What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover
- BJSS' ISO/IEC 27001 certification covers the secure design, operation, support and the protection of PII for the BJSS Secure Managed Services provision on local and cloud architectures across our main delivery locations. The scope also includes the management, provision and facilitation of remote and onsite support for certified client use.
- ISO 28000:2007 certification
- CSA STAR certification
- PCI certification
- Cyber essentials
- Cyber essentials plus
- Other security certifications
- Any other security certifications
- ISO/IEC 27018:2019
- ISO 9001
- £350 a unit a day
- Discount for educational organisations