Version 1 Solutions Limited
Beta to Live delivery for cloud services
Version 1's Beta and Live service develops your service towards a Day 1 MVP, through private and public beta into Live.
Our Beta service utilises user research and user testing, taking an agile approach to Service and user needs.
Support to live deployment includes release planning and frequent agile deployment.
- Development all elements from Private Beta MVP to Live
- End-to-End service design,programme management Inc. user research,content design,delivery management
- Iterative agile deployments, integrations and releases using sprints
- Risks, issues mitigation strategies and dependency control using agreement forms
- Targeted engagement and collaboration strategies across delivery and service teams
- Release and Communication planning increasing visibility and assurance
- Future proofed scalable, cost-effective technical architecture
- User-centred service design by undertaking user research and testing strategies
- Developing user research and prototyping completed in discovery / alpha
- Service operations are efficient, effective, and empathetic to users
- Efficient, cost-effective Beta through Live service development and deployment
- Aligned to CDDO, GDS service standards for user-centred deliverables
- Iterative service approach reduces risks and improves usability and operability
- Open and collaborative approach increases engagement building early adoption
- Delivery efficiency focusing on delivering the maximum return
- Continuous delivery through beta and live delivery phases
- Outcome-based cloud service delivery to meet policy/user needs
- Scope Challenge Review ensuring cost-effectiveness of service to deliver MVP
- Reduced downtime and increased operability of service
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.