MACS ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT for Transport (MEAM for Transport) powered by IBM MAXIMO EAM
MACS Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) for Transportation driven by IBM Maximo enables service, work, asset and lifecycle management for vehicles, rail rolling stock and marine vessels in the cloud. IBM Maximo utalises a complete set of applications that cover all aspects of management; including procurement, inventory, contracts, suppliers and contractors.
- Self service work requests routed direct to the receiving department.
- Manage motor pools for vehicle usage cross charging.
- Plan maintenance in this CMMS for maximum asset longevity.
- Create campaigns for the maintenance of groups of vehicles.
- Manage compliance with automated compliance task generation.
- Carry out vehicle inspections with dynamic questionnaire content.
- Manage the completion of logs for mileage and fuel usage.
- Authorise purchase to pay transactions with set approval levels.
- Account for stock inventory with smart issues and replenishment.
- Control suppliers with a comprehensive contract management process.
- Subscription based hence OPEX, not CAPEX.
- Improved efficiency with the bulk management of fleet maintenance.
- Improved cash flow with automated cross charging for vehicle usage.
- Value for money from improved vehicle utilisation.
- Longer vehicle life cycles from efficient maintenance management.
- Better supplier performance from strict contract management.
- Reduced stock holding hence an improved cash position.
- Complete control over purchasing reduces maintenance costs.
- Optional security to OFFICIAL level for protection of sensitive data.
- Rapid on-boarding by means of the MACS Quick-Start project process.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.