Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Front End Web Services (AWS ProServe)
AWS ProServe Front End Web Development services help customers design and develop graphical user interfaces for engaging interactions, AWS Services and other applications. Includes discovery, user centric design, rapid prototyping, build, implementation and testing. Consultants help identify business drivers and use cases before developing proof-of-concepts for scaling to production-ready solutions.
- Review use case and information flow (as-is requirement, existing application/front-end)
- Create user personas and scenarios for the to-be future state
- Develop a rapid prototype for iterative feedback on design/features
- Co-create accessible, scalable, secure web application/front end as a PoC
- Provide a device-friendly interface with coherent design language
- Provide Support during technical implementation of proof of concepts.
- Advise on feature development automation and cost optimisation
- Recommendations and support for moving PoC implementations to production
- Recommendations informing roadmap for future iterations of the web application/front-end
- Higher rate of adoption through engaging, user first design
- Lower risk through up-front preview of solution in prototype phase
- Extended feature offering of existing AWS services
- Faster business insights leading to appropriate technology choices
- Use purpose-built tools/services to build applications with cloud functionality
- Ability to innovate in one place
- Benefit from secure, highly scalable applications
- Insight generation using linked services
- End-to-end services allowing for developing, delivering, testing and monitoring.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.