Dun & Bradstreet Ltd
D&B Toolkit - API for global business data, ratings and scores
FOR NEW CONTRACTS PLEASE SEE D&B DIRECT+ - D&B Data Integration Toolkit (API) provides access to Dun & Bradstreet’s global commercial data with mor than 455m companies worldwide, across 220 markets with 30,000 data sources updated 5 million times per day, including: 3,000,000 corporate family trees, firmographics, scores and ratings.
- API to access over 455 million Global business data records.
- Full business financial records, risk ratings, payment history and scores.
- Data can be enriched for many purposes e.g. supplier onboarding
- Including full business family trees.
- For record verification and onboarding.
- GDPR compliant data attributes for compliance and due diligence needs.
- Providing a consistent data structure across verified business entities.
- Accredited for Cyber Essentials, ISO27001 and Hellios FSQS and JOSCAR
- Year-round access with high availability: 24x7x365 at 99.9%.
- Easy to use and fast to implement
- On demand and batch access to global business information
- Supports business transformation helping you to make informed business decisions
- Accelerating your due diligence and reducing costs of duplicate screenings
- Provides global data for business process innovation and regulation
- Compatible for compliance, risk management and fraud detection use cases
- Auto-populate your systems with high quality and consistent business data
- APIs enable a risk averse approach to business data
- Uninterrupted availability with consistent response times across peak periods
- Fast APsI response times support high and low transaction volumes
- The modern APIs enhances developer experience and reduces implementation costs
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at PublicSector@dnb.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.