Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Training: AWS Well-Architected Best Practices
Learn how to use the Well-Architected Review process and the AWS Well-Architected Tool to conduct reviews to identify high risk issues (HRIs).
- Instructor-led one-day course
- Live or virtual
- Access to a full suite of supporting materials
- Hands-on labs
- Preferred background in architecting, building or operations
- Identify the Well-Architected Framework features.
- Learn design principles, design pillars, and common uses.
- Apply Learnings for each pillar of the Well-Architected Framework
- Use the Well-Architected Tool to conduct Well-Architected Reviews
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.