Zoonou's compatibility testing service provides our clients with the confidence that websites and mobile applications work across a range of real devices, operating systems (OS) and browsers. We use scripted and exploratory functional testing techniques, as part of a risk-based approach, to ensure a consistent and seamless user experience.
- UK-Based QA Consultants and Test Analysts.
- Test strategy, design, planning, scripting, execution, resource management and reporting.
- Issue tracking: Jira, DoneDone, Trello, Asana and Azure DevOps etc.
- Cross device browser testing on real devices.
- Project delivery, Agile and Waterfall.
- Scripted and exploratory testing as part of a risk-based approach.
- Regression, smoke, integration, system and user acceptance (UAT) testing.
- Over 500 physical devices: desktop, mobile, tablet, wearables, VR etc
- Windows, Mac OS, Chrome, Edge/Firefox/Safari, iOS and Android, iPhone, iPad.
- Software testing: Websites, mobile apps, web applications, cloud-based systems.
- Ensure service meets expected functional requirements.
- Deliver an intuitive and frictionless user experience.
- Gold Partner with the International Software Testing Board (ISTQB).
- Scalable, flexible and cost-effective delivery models.
- Experienced test teams quickly integrate and deliver results
- Reduce maintenance costs and regression cycles.
- Reduce the delivery times of software updates.
- Mitigate business risk associated with poor quality.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited. Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
- A 'one team' mindset enables knowledge transfer between teams.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.