Redcentric Solutions Limited
DDOS Mitigation Service
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are characterised by the delivery of very large volumes of traffic to the targeted system, overwhelming infrastructure and making it inaccessible. The DDoS Mitigation Service addresses this by filtering out attack traffic while sending as much legitimate traffic to the Customer’s systems as possible.
- Mitigation is enabled on demand
- An always on service is available
- Traffic "scrubbing" removes attack traffic whilst forwarding legitimate traffic
- "Scrubbing" occurs at upstream Tier 1 Internet transit suppliers
- Baselines "normal" traffic established to better distinguish legitimate traffic flows
- DDoS Mitigation forms part of an overall Business Continuity plan
- Extremely large "scrubbing" capability
- Baseline establishment of "normal" traffic allows legitimate traffic passed scrubbing
- Prevents total blackout of customer services
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.