ANSecurity Palo Alto Networks XSOAR Service
As the threat surface expands, security teams either get vast volumes of alerts thrown at them or lack visibility as malicious activity happens on unmonitored environments. SOCs are further handicapped by scarce resources, unable to allocate personnel and capital to battle alert spikes and handle day-to-day security operations and maintenance.
- Easy to build playbooks with thousands of pre-built functions.
- A clear graphical view to review and validate playbook operation.
- Hundreds of built-in security product integrations and SDK’s.
- A database of incidents ingested into XSOAR with search capability.
- Evidence Board: An evidence timeline to reconstruct attack chains.
- Dashboards and Reports: Fully customisable dashboards and reports.
- Analysts can conduct joint investigations and run real-time security commands.
- Indicator Repository: All indicators are auto-discovered and correlated across incidents.
- Machine Learning: Incident, indicator, analyst data to generate insights.
- Consistent, transparent and documented processes.
- Quicker resolution times and better SOC efficiency.
- Improved analyst productivity.
- Enhanced team learning.
- Automated workflows and remediation.
- Flexible and scalable deployment.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.