Thales UK Ltd
Secure Gateway Services for Cloud - Assured access to WAN and Cloud services
Thales specialise in the design, implementation, transition and operation of accredited boundary protection services, providing customers with the capability to allow data up to OFFICIAL SENSITIVE, to flow into and out of their secure network PSN/PSNfP/IPED to external networks of lower security i.e. connections from secure networks to the internet.
- Customer requirements definition e.g. resilience, availability and bandwidth
- Design of accredited Gateway services to OFFICIAL SENSITIVE
- Develop plans and strategies for implementation and transition
- Guidance on security compliance and policy requirements
- Modular Functions (web/email proxy, PSN connectivity, secure DNS, RAS, etc.)
- Connected to Customer Network PSN PSNfP and the Internet
- Fully managed and protectively monitored, including the complete ITIL stack
- Operates within a fully resilient architecture with Disaster Recovery
- Complete end-to-end secure managed solution set-up and in service quickly
- ISO27001, ISO20000 ITIL accredited services and Cyber Essentials
- Thales expertise and experience: designs based on tested, accredited solutions
- Maximise cost efficiencies, NCSC cloud security principles design
- Network agility: reduce OpEx, CapEx, and effort required adding locations/devices/apps.
- Cost effective: modular design with flexible hosting options
- Business continuity: intent-based networking automates app assurance and business insights.
- Highly secure, flexible WAN connectivity, PSN optimisation
- End-to-end threat protection and unified access security
- Reliable operations reinforced with pro-active customer support
- Simplified threat prevention with the shortest time to threat detection
- Secure services delivered, managed and monitored from List X facility
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.