Aiven for Apache Kafka
Aiven Kafka is managed Apache Kafka service. Apache Kafka is a high-performance open-source stream processing platform for collecting and processing large numbers of messages in real-time.
It excels in handling streaming data such as website click streams, events, transactions or telemetry in real-time and at scale.
- Managed Service
- Managed MirrorMaker 2 for migration and replication
- Streaming data
- AWS transit gateway
- Kafka Connect (integrated or as a separate managed service)
- Support for both command line- and web interface
- Kafka REST
- Kafka Management Dashboard
- Terraform support
- Schema Registry
- Don't worry about upgrades, maintenance, infrastructure etc
- Eliminate operational overhead
- 99.99% uptimes ensures a consistent service to customers
- Up-and-running in minutes
- Simple and seamless scaling
- Available in AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean and Upcloud
- Built-in redundancy and automatic failure recovery
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.